As a small business owner who is constantly thinking up ways to generate more business, how often do you think about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how much of an impact is can have on your bottom line?
I’m sure not much.
When it comes to building your business online, most small business owners don’t think that search engine optimization (SEO) is either worth the time, hassle or cost. Not only that, but most small business owners are unaware of the potential proper SEO has for your company.
I’m here to help you understand that SEO is by far one of your company’s greatest assets.
On Page SEO
SEO is comprised of 2 major factors, on page and off page SEO. On page SEO has to do with elements on your site that you are able to edit and optimize such as the page titles, page descriptions, heading tags (h1 – h6), content, interlinking structure, page url’s, image alt tags, and if you are a local based company, you can include your name, address, and phone number in the footer of the site.
On page SEO elements are easy to improve, and are often viewed as “quick wins” based on the amount of time and effort they take to optimized. Proper on page SEO optimization is a must for any successful SEO campaign.
Off Page SEO
Unlike on page SEO, off page SEO elements are not those that are on your website. Off page SEO elements include factors such as local listings, back links, citations online, and even other search engines like yellow pages, Yelp!, and online directories. Just like with on page SEO elements, you want to have a portfolio of properly optimized elements which will help your site’s rankings.
A comprehensive plan to improve both on-page and off page elements is important if you are looking for the best results possible.
Benefits of SEO For Your Business
Did you know that close to 90% of all small business owners have failed with SEO at least once?
SEO is more involved than just having a blog or your company’s site being found online. SEO has grown into turning users who find your site into new customers.
The greatest benefit of organic SEO is that It can help you reach more potential consumers that are looking for your product or service at a lower cost. This means you can focus on other areas of your marketing budget while generating more business for your company.
If the SEO Consultant that you begin your SEO campaign with knows what they’re doing, you will not only be found online, but you will increase traffic to your website and this will translate into a new, quality leads or customers.
Are you ready to start generating more business online?
Not all SEO Consultants Are Created Equal
While some think it is easy to learn SEO, there is no formal education for search engine optimization, and as I have learned countless times, SEO is full of trial and error. Many people claim to know search engine optimization, but the vast majority of these so called “experts” can’t perform even the most basic of tasks.
Until an SEO has performed enough research and experiments to understand how things with search engines work the way they do and get consistent results, then can you trust them to help your business grow?
Another thing to take into consideration is that SEO is continually evolving, so if the SEO consultant you are working with is not up to date about the latest search trends, can you trust that they know what will work for your company?
This is why it’s important to work with an SEO consultant who constantly is improving not only their skills, but one who is continually learning about what makes search engines work the way they do to produce the best results.
As an experienced SEO consultant, I can help improve your site from both an on=page and off-page SEO perspective. So whether you are looking to get found in the Google Local map pack, or #1 in the organic search results, I have the proven results to help get you there!
I will perform these services for you to improve your site’s SEO effectiveness:
- Understand your goals before optimizing your site
- Perform an in-depth SEO audit of your current site I know what areas of the site need to be optimized and what is already working correctly. This SEO and site audit allows both the client and myself to fully understand what work needs to be done and why
- Help structure your site so that it is technically correct, and is easy to navigate from a user’s standpoint
- Perform extensive keyword research so that the correct terms or phrases are used on your site that will generate higher rankings, more traffic, and sales
- Write excellent content that solves problems for site visitors and establishes you as an expert
- Create and implement an internal link strategy – this will help with user experience and site organization
- Create and implement an external link strategy – I will build only quality backlinks that help improve rankings using only whitehate seo methods
- Use proper alt tags (alternative text tags) for all images on the site
- Use the correct heading tags across the site (h1 -h6)
- Establish your presence in directories that are applicable to your industry and location
- Research your industry, your competitors and how you can out-perform them online
- Build the proper SEO strategy that includes all the aspects of digital marketing so that your business becomes much more successful.
- Use content marketing as a way to help attract new visitors and encourage past visitors to return – search engines favor sites that are frequently updated with new, unique content.
- Designs calls to action to get more visitors to reach out to you.
- Reporting to assess the effectiveness of the SEO campaign.
- And much more!
So, if you would like to improve your online presence and reach more consumers online, increase the traffic that you get from the Internet and convert as many of those visitors to buyers as humanly possible, contact me today for a FREE SEO audit and let’s discuss an SEO strategy that will grow your business and make you more money online!